Monday, September 19, 2016

Ruby Carter Has Come To A Stop

I wondered if it was going to happen, when I started out. I had a storyline, characters, chapters planned, but there was something wrong and I was worried that it would pop up and... it eventually did.

 Pretty much, the thing that was wrong was that the storyline I had came up didn't do justice to the first Ruby book and the characters.

 So pretty much, this means that there probably won't be another Ruby book for now. I'll hold onto the plans for the prequel so that I can look into it in the future.

 I am however focusing on another book, which is completely separate from the Ruby world. It's just polishing off character profiles and chapter outlines.

 I'm very disappointed about having to stop the Ruby Carter book but I'd rather not have another published book than have a published book that ruins the story and characters of the original book. I hope you understand. <3




 (If you're interested though I've lowered the price down completely on Ruby, so you can now get a copy of it for free! I'll be putting the price back on October 1st, so you've got two weeks to get a free copy. <3)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment